Everything feels awful and you don’t look your best when your digestive system is out of whack. On the flip side, there will be a whole new you once you get your tummy in order. Here’s why it’s such a big deal.

The Key Is Bacterial Balance

Almost 100 trillion bacteria, fungi, virus, and other microorganism living inside your digestives system’s micro flora. In fact, all this intestinal bacteria (the good kind, probiotics) are crucial to a healthy immune system and absolutely necessary to:

  • Counter inflammation and control the growth of disease-causing not-so-good-for-us bacteria.
  • Produce vitamins, absorb minerals, and get rid of toxins.
  • Reduce risk of allergies, including controlling asthma.
  • Stabilize our moods
  • Keep our weight down.

Bone UP! think bone are just a throwaway? think again, bones are about 50% protein by volume

Super-Health Benefits of Bones

Bones are abundance of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, chondroitin, glucosamine, and arginine, as well as the natural amino acid cysteine. Another super-powerful ingredient obtained in bone broth is gelatin, which you get by boiling skin, tendons, ligaments, and/or bones alone in water. Finally there is a good dose of pure protein – you knows offers you the energy you need to keep on going throughout your demanding day.

Calcium helps control weight, relieve PMS symptoms [if you don’t get enough combine with vitamin D, hormones that regulates calcium react negatively with estrogen and progesterone. This bummer reaction triggers PMS symptoms.] , reduce risk of heart disease [Even though 99% of the calcium in the body is already in our bones and teeth, the remaining 1 percent plays an important role in nerve and muscular function. That’s because the heart is a muscle, and both the heart and blood vessel can be either weakened or strengthen by our nervous system.]

Magnesium as the body trigger, activates our muscle and nerves and helps to create get-up-and-go energy in our body, balances calcium [Excessive amount of calcium without the counterbalance of magnesium can lead to heart attacks, strokes and sudden death.

Chondroitin is a major constitute of cartilage and other connective tissue. Cartilage helps to cushion our joints and prevent our bones from rubbing against each other which causes excruciating pain. How does it work? By absorbing water and other fluids, which then helps to keep cartilage hydrated, healthy – and smooth when we move.

Glucosamine plays a part in joint health by helping to build and repair cartilage that connects our joints. Glucosamine also has anti-inflammatory properties. some studies even suggest it may help to relieve osteoarthritis pain, according to American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.

Gelatin, derived from the collagen within animal bones, gelatin is a transparent, flavorless, brittle substance. Gelatin perks up you skin – BIG TIME, as collagen is responsible for the renewal of our skin’s cell and it’s responsible for elasticity and tone. Since gelatin make up 25% to 35% of all protein content of your body, you can imagine how vital it is ! Helps to prevent stretch marks, since gelatin boosts collagen, your skin’s firmness and elasticity is improved. Support sparkling teeth, radiant hair, and strong nails, gelatin provides lots of beneficial minerals that are lacking in our processed and vitamin-and mineral-depleted Western diet. Bone broth’s gelatin supplies an abundance of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, which build strong nails, teeth and hair. Trigger weight loss :- You’ve probably experienced how a protein-packed meal helps you feel fuller longer than for example one filled with carbohydrates and processed foods. Well, gelatin is full of protein, which will help you stave off hunger. Relieves rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. It’s been discovered that therapeutic doses of cartilage (found in animal bones) can improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis as well as other degenerative joint conditions. The big amount of both proline and glycine are the keys to this positive reaction. Repairs wounds, the combination of the 2 amino acids in gelatin, glycine and arginine, have been studied by researchers at Rutgers University. It was found that injured mice healed much faster when they were given supplemental amount of these 2 amino acids in their diet.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here